What are the best high ticket affiliate programs?
1. Bluehost – Bluehost has been a consistently top hosting provider since it’s inception in 2003. Their hosting plans starting for as little as 2.95/month you can be up and running in no time building your website. The Bluehost affiliate program offers commissions of up to $65 per referral, paid on a monthly basis. There is no minimum payout threshold and the payment process is quick and easy. Simply sign up as an affiliate today and get started making money by promoting Bluehost’s services!
2. Liquid Web – Liquid web has a commission based payout offering 150% of the hosting cost. If you refer a $29 wordpress hosted customer you will receive $150.
3. Clickfunnels – With the Clickfunnels affiliate program, participants earn commission on sales generated through their links to clickfunnels products and services. The commission percentage can be up to 40% or more of the total sale price. Clickfunnels are now an essential part of many marketers toolkits to promote goods and services on websites.
4. SEM Rush – With commission rates starting at 20%, and commission percentages that can reach as high as 50% depending on performance, this program is one of the most lucrative in the industry. SEM Rush offers a wide range of products and services to promote and dedicated affiliate managers to assist program participants.
5. Active campaign – In this program you can earn 20-30% recurring commission on every ActiveCampaign customer you refer. For every customer that signs up through your referral link, you will earn a commission of their subscription price paid. So if they pay $100 this month, you earn $20 dollars. And if they pay $1000 a month, you get $200. Plus, the more customers you refer and the longer they stay with ActiveCampaign, the more you can earn, up to a 30% commission.
6. Big Commerce – If you’re looking to make some serious cash, then look no further than the big commerce referral program. Big Commerce offers a 200% bounty on every referral and no commission caps. The more referrals you drive in, the higher your commission tier can go. You can also earn up to $1,500 per Enterprise referral.
7. Clickbank – Clickbank is a large affiliate marketing network, offering a variety of digital products to promote. They offer a competitive commission rate of up to 75% on some items.
8. AppSumo – AppSumo is a deals website offering a commission of up to 100% and a pay per sale for each individual transaction you refer.
9. Getresponse – Getresponse is a digital marketing platform that offers great commissions and features a wide range of marketing tools. GetResponse pays a recurring commission rate of 33 percent or a one-time commission of $100 – so you can earn great commissions while helping your clients grow their businesses.
10. CJ Affiliate – CJ Affiliate is an affiliate marketing network that offers a wide range of physical and digital products to promote. They offer a tiered commission structure, starting at 4% and increasing up to 8% for certain high-ticket items. Additionally, they provide access to exclusive promotional tools and resources, making it easier to be successful with your campaigns.
11. Shareasale – ShareASale is an affiliate marketing network that offers a wide range of physical and digital products to promote. They have a tiered commission structure, starting at 20% and increasing up to 50% for certain high-ticket items.
12. HighLevel – If you’re looking for a high-paying affiliate program that can help you earn residual income month after month, the HighLevel affiliate program is a great option. The program pays out a 40% monthly recurring commission for every paying agency customer you refer, and an additional 5% commission for every agency that signs up through an agency you’ve already referred. So by referring an agency customer who signs up for the HighLevel Agency Unlimited plan at $297 per month, you’ll earn $118.80 every month they remain a customer. Plus, there’s no limit to how many agencies you can refer, so the potential earnings are unlimited.
13. Thinkific – In the Thinkific affiliate program it is possible to earn up to $1700 per referral per year by referring the online course platform. Thinkific’s target market is DIY content creators and entrepreneurs who want to share their knowledge with the world.
14. Upwork – Upwork offers a commission rate of 70% on the first contract spend up to $150 for every new client referred to Upwork. As a publicly traded company, Upwork has a robust platform of marketing resources and options to support new participants to their affiliate program.
15. Hostinger – Hostinger is another top tier hosting company offering a generous payout. Participants earn a minimum commission of 60% per eligible sale. As you build increasing sales commissions with Hostinger you are also able to increase the commission size.
16. Impact – Impact Radius features hundreds of affiliate programs in different industries with varying commission payouts. Companies on the network include Coinbase, Blockfi, NuLeaf naturals and Pluralsight.
17. Freshbooks – Freshbooks is a new entrant to the accounting software industry. They pay a one-time commission rate of up to $200 and are a part of the ShareaSale affiliate network.
18. Siteground – Siteground offers a tiered commission structure where the first 5 sales generate $50/sale, 6-10 sales generates $75/sale and 11-20 sales generates $100/sale. Once you generate over 21 sales you are eligible for a higher custom commission.
19. Authority Hacker – Authority hacker is an online marketing company that helps people build profitable authority websites. Their affiliate program pays up to $990 per sale promoting courses with lifetime commissions on other referrals. They have a robust platform to track traffic and payouts called Thrivechart.
Affiliate Programs – Frequently asked questions
You are likely researching affiliate programs because you have been hearing about ‘passive’ income online business opportunities, or heard antedotes like this…
Picture you are at the coffee shop and a notice pops up on your phone, you just made $253 for a sale you didn’t have to process or deliver. By the end of the day you are $725 richer from 5 different online transactions, all made possible by referral links for affiliate programs.
So what is an affiliate program?
Affiliate programs are commissions paid by companies to representatives who promote products or services on their behalf. In the affiliate program model, bloggers or influencers are considered mediators who promote a product or service without actually processing the final transaction.
Affiliate programs have been an enduring method for brands to extend their marketing reach and for individuals to generate income without the need to offer their own product or service.
What are high ticket (or high paying) affiliate programs?
A high ticket affiliate program is a type of affiliate marketing program in which you receive a higher commission percentage rate for promoting products or services that have a higher value.
These programs can offer excellent opportunities to make more money with your online business, as they typically provide more revenue potential than other types of affiliate programs. Some benefits of joining a high ticket affiliate program include earning more money, having access to exclusive promotions and coupon codes, gaining access to valuable platforms which feature marketing resources.
Why should I focus on high paying affiliate programs?
If you are just starting out the reality is in order to generate any meaning income with affiliate programs like Amazon you will need to be in front of a large audience. By being selective and narrowing your focus in the beginning, you will likely have more success.
What factors should I consider when joining an affiliate program?
The main factors to consider are the size and audience reach of the company offering the program, as well as their reputation in the industry. As you will be promoting items on someone else’s behalf, you do not want to be associated with a company that has a poor reputation, even if the potential payout is generous. A quick rule for associating with any company is to google the company name + reviews.
The other major factor is the type of support the company offers new participants in their program. This support can include existing marketing tools, pre-built platforms and pre-existing strategies for success from previous campaigns. You do not want to have to learn and do everything by yourself in the beginning.
What are some other key factors towards evaluating affiliate programs?
Commission rate / payout
How can I be successful with the affiliate business model?
To promote high ticket products successfully, it is important to have a strong understanding of your target audience, or ideal customer avatar, and how they engage with online content.
Intent is everything when marketing products or services: What platforms are they on and what are they specifically searching for? How can you be the end of the journey when a final sale is made so that you are able generate the commission?
Typical affiliate program participants use paid advertising such as social media ads or search engine optimization techniques. Another avenue is to cultivate relationships with influencers in your niche who have a large following on social media or other online platforms.
What industries offer affiliate programs?
Affiliate programs have been key drivers of growth in industries such as:
Fitness & health
Software or SAAS companies
How do I join an affiliate program?
The majority of affiliate programs are free to join and do not have any existing requirements.
Simply go to the website and register.
How much does it cost to join an affiliate program?
All reputable affiliate programs are free to join. Do not join any affiliate program which charges an upfront fee to participate.
Is there anything I should look out for when joining an affiliate program?
Joining an affiliate program can be a great way to earn extra income, but there are a few things to watch out for. First, as mentioned above, be wary of programs that require you to pay a fee to join. While some legitimate programs do charge a small membership fee, most do not, so this should be viewed as a red flag. Second, be careful of programs that promise unrealistic levels of income. While it is possible to make good money through affiliate marketing, there is no such thing as easy money, and anyone who tells you otherwise is likely trying to scam you. Finally, beware of programs that ask you to provide sensitive personal information, such as your social security number or bank account information. If an affiliate program seems too good to be true, it probably is, so it’s best to avoid it altogether. By following these simple tips, you can avoid the scams and find the affiliate program that’s right for you.
How much income can I make in affiliate programs?
How much affiliate income you can make depends on a number of factors, including the affiliate program you join, the type of product you’re promoting, and the amount of traffic you’re able to generate. Generally speaking, affiliate programs will pay you a commission on each sale that you refer. The specific commission rate will vary from program to program, but could be anywhere from a few percent up to 50% or more of the sale price. Therefore, if you’re promoting a high-priced product and are able to generate a significant amount of sales, your affiliate income could potentially be quite high. On the other hand, if you’re promoting a lower-priced product, your income will likely be lower as well. Ultimately, it’s up to you to drive traffic to your affiliate links and maximize your earnings potential.
Why should you trust my affiliate program reviews?
I have managed affiliate accounts for previous companies and have seen the ins and outs of many different programs in different industries. To save you time I’ve narrowed down the list to only those affiliate programs that are worth researching, as there are currently over 11,400 affiliate programs in the United States and it is easy to lose focus joining or promoting the wrong programs.
What are affiliate networks?
Affiliate networks are platforms featuring groups of companies looking to connect to publishers or bloggers who will sell products or services on their behalf. Impact is an example of one of the larger affiliate networks. Affiliate networks offer the opportunity to test out many different products and services across different industries.
Why should I participate in affiliate programs?
By 2024 affiliate marketing is projected to be a 15 billion dollar a year industry.
A common model with affiliate networks is marketers will run ads to purchase products and receive a commission for any sale. Affiliate networks often offer statistics and tools which can help marketers determine which products to focus on selling.